Centennial Woods Subdivision Lot No. 2
This level lot is located in charming Centennial Woods Subdivision along Centennial Drive. Lots in this upscale subdivision are protected by use and general restrictions. The rural atmosphere makes this a peaceful place to live and is located within minutes of conveniences such as Richland Town Center and the Galleria Mall. Lot No. 2 is a 1.00 acre lot located on level, wooded property with 150 feet of frontage.
Lot No. 1 – SOLD
Lot No. 2 features 1.00 acre @ $40,000
Lot No. 10 – SOLD
- Only one (1) detached single family residential dwelling, as that term is defined in the zoning ordinance of Adams Township, may be erected on any Lot.
- No building or other structure shall be commenced, erected or maintained, nor shall any addition to or change or alteration therein be made, until plans and specifications, showing the nature, kind, shape, height, materials, floor plans, locations and approximate cost of such structure, and the grading plan of the lot to be built upon, shall have been submitted to and approved by Seller. The Seller shall have the right to refuse to approve any such plans or specifications or grading plan which are not suitable or desirable, in its sole opinion, for aesthetic or other reasons. Any Owner failing to obtain approval of Seller for any such improvement shall proceed solely at owner’s own risk, and may subsequently have to bear the expense of correcting or restoring any unapproved alterations or improvements.
- Mobile Homes: No structure of any kind of what is commonly known as a “mobile home” shall be constructed or erected.
- Landscaping: All areas not covered by structures, walkways or driveways shall be maintained as lawn or landscape areas. Landscape area in the wooded lots can be defined as lawn or wooded area in its natural state. All required lawns and landscapes shall be completed within one (1) year after completion of the structure or within one (1) year after the structure is occupied, whichever occurs first.
- Outdoor Equipment: All garbage and trash containers, bottle gas tanks, swimming pool equipment and other such outdoor equipment must be underground or placed in a walled-in or sight-screened or fenced area so that they shall not be readily visible from any adjacent streets or properties, or adequate landscaping shall be installed around these facilities and maintained by the Owner.
- Building Size: No building shall be erected, altered, placed or permitted to remain on any Lot other than one detached single-family residential dwelling containing not less than fifteen hundred (1,500) square feet of livable enclosed floor area (exclusive of open or screened porches, terraces, garages and patios), not to exceed thirty-five (35’) feet in height. Carports shall not be permitted to be erected. Related structures incidental to the residential use of the lot shall be permitted, such as detached garages or sheds. Any detached garage or shed constructed shall uphold the existing architectural aesthetic; no detached garage or shed shall be commenced until plans and specifications, showing the nature, kind, shape, height, materials, floor plans, locations and approximate cost of such structure shall have been submitted to and approved by Developer. The Developer shall have the right to refuse to approve any such plans or specifications which are not suitable or desirable, in its sole opinion, for aesthetic or other reasons. Any owner failing to obtain approval of Developer for any such detached garage or shed shall proceed solely at owner’s own risk, and may subsequently have to bear the expense of correcting or restoring any unapproved structured.
- Country: United States
- Province / State: Forest Hills School District
- City / Town: Cambria County
- Neighborhood: Adams Township
Please login or register to view contact information for this agent/owner