|Tax Map No
||50-005. -123.000 (portion of)
|Tax Map No
||50-074. -144.000 (Lot No. 33)
Public Natural Gas
This level corner lot is located in beautiful, upscale Falls Run Estates just off Leventry Road. Lots in this high end subdivision are protected by use and general restrictions. In addition to Lot No. 1, there are 2 lots remaining along Curtis Drive; pictures of these lots are available upon request:
Lot No. 33 features 0.39 acres @ $18,000
Lot No. 61 features 0.40 acres @ $22,000
Lot No. 62 – SOLD
Lot No. 71 – SOLD
Lot No. 73 – SOLD
- Only one (1) detached single family residential dwelling, as that term is defined in the zoning ordinance of Richland Township, may be erected on any Lot.
- No building, or other structure shall be commenced, erected or maintained, nor shall any addition to or change or alteration therein be made, until plans and specifications, showing the nature, kind, shape, height, materials, floor plans, locations and approximate cost of such structure, and the grading plan of the lot to be built upon, shall have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Seller and a copy thereof, as finally approved, lodged permanently with the Seller. The Seller shall have the right to refuse to approve any such plans or specifications or grading plan which are not suitable or desirable, in its sole opinion, for aesthetic or other reasons; and in so passing upon such plans, specifications and grading plan, they shall have the right to take into consideration the suitability of the proposed structure and of the materials of which it is to be built to the site upon which it is proposed to erect the same, the harmony thereof with the surroundings and the effect of the structure, as planned, on the outlook from the adjacent or neighboring property. Any Owner failing to obtain written approval of Seller for any such improvement shall proceed solely at owner’s own risk, and may subsequently have to bear the expense of correcting or restoring any unapproved alterations or improvements.
- Factory Built Structures: No structure of any kind of what is commonly known as “factory built” or “modular” shall be constructed or erected without the prior written consent of the Seller.
- Landscaping: All areas not covered by structures, walkways or driveways shall be maintained as lawn or landscape areas. Landscape area in the wooded lots can be defined as lawn or wooded area in its natural state as approved by the Seller. All required lawns and landscapes shall be completed within six (6) months after completion of the structure or within six (6) months after the structure is occupied, whichever occurs first.
- Underground Utility Lines: All electric, telephone, television cable, gas and other utility lines must be installed underground.
- Accessory structure: No accessory structure or storage building shall be erected or installed anywhere within the lot unless it is an integral part of a deck, pool, or playset. No structures whatsoever are permitted on unimproved lots.
- Outdoor Equipment: All garbage and trash containers, bottle gas tanks, swimming pool equipment and other such outdoor equipment must be underground or placed in a walled-in or sight-screened or fenced area so that they shall not be readily visible from any adjacent streets or properties, or adequate landscaping shall be installed around these facilities and maintained by the Owner. No outside satellite dishes or other electronic device used in transmitting or receiving of electronic signals that detract from the general appearance of the Development or interfere with reception of adjoining lot owners shall be allowed.
- Detached Walls and Fences: No detached wall or fence shall be constructed with a height of more than six feet above ground level, or forward of the front building line.
- Building Size: No building shall be erected, altered, placed or permitted to remain on any Lot other than one detached single-family residential dwelling containing not less than eighteen hundred (1,800) square feet of livable enclosed floor area (exclusive of open or screened porches, terraces, garages and patios), not to exceed forty (40’) feet in height and having a private and enclosed garage capable of comfortably accommodating not less than two (2) automobiles. Carports shall not be permitted to be erected.
- Driveways: All driveways shall extend from the curb to the garage or structure and shall be constructed of concrete, bituminous asphalt pavement, or some other hard surface as approved by the Seller. All driveways shall be completed within six (6) months after completion of the structure or within six (6) months after the structure is occupied, whichever first occurs.
- Motorhomes, Campers, Trailers, Commercial Vehicles: No motorhome, camper, trailer, or commercial vehicle shall be parked within the subdivision for more than seven (7) days or regularly parked on a site unless parked in a fully enclosed attached garage.
||Leventry Road, Johnstown, PA 15904
|Township / Borough
||Richland School District