Parkwood Estates ~ Lots 1, 2, 3 & 4
Located along Hoffman Farm Road in Richland Township, Cambria County, not far from the Windber Recreation Park. These undeveloped wooded lots are nestled in a rural yet convenient setting. The area features a mix of residential properties, small farms and undeveloped woodland. Build to suit, customize the home of your dreams in this charming setting; Phase I of this development contains 4 building lots as listed below:
Lot 1 ~ 0.639 Acres @ $51,120
Lot 2 ~ 0.689 Acres @ $55,120
Lot 3 ~ 0.689 Acres @ $55,120
Lot 4 ~ 0.689 Acres @ $55,120
- Only one (1) detached single family residential dwelling, as that term is defined in the Zoning Ordinance of Richland Township, may be erected on any Lot.
- No building shall be commenced, erected or maintained, until plans and specifications, showing the nature, kind, shape, height, floor plans, and locations of such structure, shall have been submitted to and approved in writing by Seller. The Seller shall have the right to refuse to approve any such plans or specifications which are not suitable or desirable, in its sole opinion, for aesthetic or other reasons. Any Owner failing to obtain approval of Seller for any such improvement shall proceed solely at Owner’s own risk and may subsequently have to bear the expense of correcting or restoring any unapproved improvement.
- Mobile Homes: No structure of any kind of what is commonly known as a “mobile home” shall be constructed or erected.
- Landscaping: All areas not covered by structures, walkways or driveways shall be maintained as lawn or landscape areas. Landscape area in the wooded lots can be defined as lawn or wooded area in its natural state. All required lawns and landscapes shall be completed within one (1) year after completion of the structure or within one (1) year after the structure is occupied, whichever occurs first.
- Outdoor Equipment: All garbage and trash containers, swimming pool equipment and other such outdoor equipment must be underground or placed in a walled-in or sight-screened or fenced area so that they shall not be readily visible from any adjacent streets or properties, or adequate landscaping shall be installed around these facilities and maintained by Owner.
- Building Size: No building shall be erected, altered, placed or permitted to remain on any Lot other than one detached single-family residential dwelling containing not less than eighteen hundred (1,800) square feet of livable enclosed floor area (exclusive of open or screened porches, terraces, garages, and patios), not to exceed forty (40’) feet in height. Carports shall not be permitted to be erected. Related structures incidental to the residential use of the lot shall be permitted, such as detached garages or sheds. Any detached garage or shed shall uphold the existing architectural aesthetic.
- Country: United States
- Province / State: Richland School District
- City / Town: Cambria County
- Neighborhood: Richland Township
- Property ID 1142
- Price $55,120 / Per Lot - Lots 2, 3 & 4
- Bedrooms 1
- Land area 0.689 SqFt
- Residential Subdivision 4 Building Lots
- Lot 1 0.639 Acres @ $51,120
- Dimensions: Lot 1 160 feet wide x 200 feet deep
- Dimensions: Lots 2 - 4 150 feet wide x 200 feet deep
- Lot 2 0.689 Acres @ $55,120
- Lot 3 0.689 Acres @ $55,120
- Lot 4 0.689 Acres @ $55,120
- Utilities (See Features)
- Restrictions Use & General (See Description)
- Tax Map No. 50-013. -100.002 (portion of)
Please login or register to view contact information for this agent/owner